With 30-plus years of corporate communications experience, The WordSmythe is dedicated to delivering a wide range of communications services that will make your ideas take wing, including:
- Senior leadership messaging, representation and coaching
- Speeches, scripts, show flows, feature articles, annual and technical reports, social media content and other written communications
- Project and audio/video production management, design and development, including PowerPoint presentations and graphic design services
- Internal communications messaging designed to engage employees
- Substantive editing and research services
At The WordSmythe, all messaging is designed to align with existing communications channels and to support company mission and vision, objectives, core values and culture.
We also specialize in working closely with senior corporate leaders, including at the Chairman, CEO and Executive Committee levels, to develop and disseminate key company messages and manage planning and logistics for meetings, appearances and events.
The WordSmythe offers more than 30 years of corporate communications experience, including 20+ years of producing speeches, scripts, blogs, presentations and other products and services at the senior executive level. Communications written and produced by The WordSmythe have been presented at conferences, major events, awards galas and other venues in more than 70 countries.
The WordSmythe is an award-winning writer whose most recent recognition was as co-recipient of a 2013 Hermes Gold Award, presented by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals, for the management and messaging of a highly regarded Fortune 500 CEO's long-running blog.